Where Were You?

Valin

Top Comment

Never will Americans forget. This... is my generations "PEARL HARBOR."

Steven Wiederholt

16 hours ago

@Ron Coon (It gives me no pleasure to say) Wanna Bet?

Oh yes they will. Millions were not born then or old enough to understand what was happening. The same happened with the first moon landing in 1969. Ten years from now millions will believe that 9/11 never happened.

@Gary Francis  Oh yes its on everyone's mind right now. Given The Date, and what's happened in Afghanistan. Next January....nothing.
Thing is I follow (well actually Obsess) on GWOT, Think back say 4 months ago. Were you thinking about this? Was there anything in The News?
Example: for the last couple of months ISIS has been making a move in the Congo.
This is what I mean when I say People won't.

"World Trade Center is a film about heroism and the best in all of us," raves Good Morning America's Joel Siegel. Academy Award winner, Nicolas Cage stars in the unforgettable true story of the courageous rescue and survival of two Port Authority policemen who were trapped in the rubble on September 11, 2001 after they volunteered to go in and help. Academy Award winning director, Oliver Stone reveals an intimate look at the events of the day as seen through the eyes of the survivors, their families and their rescuers.

Yes Yes I Know its Oliver Stone. But its a pretty good flic