Meet the CDC-Backed Groups That Want To Teach Trans Ideology to Kindergartners

Geee

meet-the-cdc-backed-groups-that-want-to-teach-trans-ideology-to-kindergartners
Free Beacon

Justin Thiel, 31, was ready to send his oldest daughter to kindergarten at the public school in his rural Nebraska town. He made a sudden change of plans once he read the new sex education standards adopted by the state.

"I signed her up for a Christian school the day I read the standards," Thiel told the Washington Free Beacon.

The National Sex Education Standards, which provided a roadmap for Nebraska Department of Education, teach kindergartners the names of reproductive body parts and define gender identity and reproduction. Children in Grades 3-5 are taught about masturbation, hormone blockers used to transition pre-pubescent children, STDs, and the differences between cisgender, transgender, nonbinary, and "gender expansive." Grades 6-8 are taught about abortion, contraception, and differences between vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Grades 9-10 must teach "reproductive justice," which entails unlimited abortion access.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:
meet-the-cdc-backed-groups-that-want-to-teach-trans-ideology-to-kindergartners
Free Beacon

Justin Thiel, 31, was ready to send his oldest daughter to kindergarten at the public school in his rural Nebraska town. He made a sudden change of plans once he read the new sex education standards adopted by the state.

"I signed her up for a Christian school the day I read the standards," Thiel told the Washington Free Beacon.

The National Sex Education Standards, which provided a roadmap for Nebraska Department of Education, teach kindergartners the names of reproductive body parts and define gender identity and reproduction. Children in Grades 3-5 are taught about masturbation, hormone blockers used to transition pre-pubescent children, STDs, and the differences between cisgender, transgender, nonbinary, and "gender expansive." Grades 6-8 are taught about abortion, contraception, and differences between vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Grades 9-10 must teach "reproductive justice," which entails unlimited abortion access.:snip:

I know it is said children mature much faster theses days....BUT REALLY!

If memory Serves it was in the 5th grade we boys came to realize that Maybe girls were not all that Icky.

I know its Ron White..Its really Blue. He's also Really Funny

"We appreciate feedback from everyone in Nebraska including the Governor and we are in the process of using public comments and concerns as we write a second draft," a spokesman said. "We intend to have a second draft out in the coming weeks."

I have a 20 dollar bill that says EVERYTHING in this quote is a LIE.

Dr. Jeanne Stolzer, professor of child development at the University of Nebraska at Kearney, said it is hard to know exactly what impact these standards will have because nothing this radical has ever been taught in schools before.

Oh I think anyone with an IQ 4 points higher than a retarded flatworm has a pretty good idea what the impact will be.

Nearly 50 Nebraska School Boards Oppose Sex Education Standards

Objections have been raised by 47 Nebraska school boards over the proposed state health education standards that include teaching young children about gender identity, gender expression and same-sex families.

The nearly 50 school boards from across the state have passed legislation or sent letters showing opposition to the first draft of the sex education standards that the Nebraska Department of Education is looking to potentially implement, according to State Sen. Joni Albrecht, one of 30 state senators to sign a statement asking school districts to object to the new standards.:snip: