If Moms Are 'Birthing People,' What Do We Call Dads on Father's Day? - John Kass

Geee

if_moms_are_birthing_people_what_do_we_call_dads_on_fathers_day_145939.html
Real Clear Politics

If moms are "birthing persons" then what are dads on Father's Day?

Americans are being bombarded with ads for gifts for that special day for fathers. Should I say "sperm contributors" in preparation for our complete capitulation to the woke?

The "sperm contributor" in your life may want that leather chair, or aftershave he'll never use, a box of fine Maduro cigars, a fly-fishing shirt, or perhaps Orwell's "1984" and a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 to wash it down.

And on the special day of the gifts, he might want to grill something for the children and the "birthing person" who brought them into the world.

That's what mothers are called now, by the federal government, some scientists and by the left: "birthing persons."

Orwell was right, the first thing they do is ratchet down the language to squeeze the life out of your mind.:snip:

al-bundy-drinking-beer.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

“So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner.”