Gov. Brian Kemp: Georgia's election law – Ignore Dems' false attacks. Here are the facts about bill I signed

Geee

georgia-election-law-democrats-false-attacks-facts-gov-brian-kemp
Fox News

In their blatant assault on local election systems across the country, Democrats and the mainstream media are spreading lies and misinformation about Georgia’s Election Integrity Act that I recently signed into law.  

Instead of addressing specific proposals in SB 202, they have resorted to demonizing Georgians – and Americans – who support commonsense election reform measures. 

Democrats and partisan activists across the country, including President Biden, have falsely labeled Georgia’s new voting law as "Jim Crow 2.0.":snip:

Trump calls for boycott of woke enterprises

Paul Mirengoff

April 4, 2021

Donald Trump is encouraging people to boycott companies and organizations that cave to, or do the bidding of, the left. He mentioned by name Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck.

Trump said:

For years the Radical Left Democrats have played dirty by boycotting products when anything from that company is done or stated in any way that offends them. It is finally time for Republicans and Conservatives to fight back—we have more people than they do—by far!

I’m not sure the last part of that statement is true, but it doesn’t matter. There are more than enough conservatives to inflict a huge amount of economic pain on enterprises that take the left’s side in political and cultural disputes — if conservatives wake up to reality and are willing to fight back.

I patronize two of the entities Trump mentioned — Major Baseball and Coca-Cola. No more.

I turned down the opportunity offered by a good friend to attend Opening Day for the Washington Nationals. The weather is supposed to great, the pitching matchup (deGrom vs. Scherzer) could scarcely be better, and the Nationals will finally be honored for winning the 2019 World Series.

But I won’t be there.

(Snip)