Pete Hegseth Brilliant Speech at CPAC 2021

Valin

17 minutes ago, Geee said:

:thumbup:

Meanwhile our friends on The Left

Dear @Hyatt

Are you okay with Nazi symbols being used on your properties? Because if you fail to speak out & do something about this immediately, I’ll be sure to no longer patronize any of your properties ever again. #CPAC2021 #CPACstage #CPACNazi

EvP9n6aXEAgK6t2?format=jpg&name=small

EvP9n6aXAAwcLdM?format=jpg&name=small

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Find Them in Violation of Godwin's Law

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Valin said:

Dear @Hyatt

Are you okay with Nazi symbols being used on your properties? Because if you fail to speak out & do something about this immediately, I’ll be sure to no longer patronize any of your properties ever again. #CPAC2021 #CPACstage #CPACNazi

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes a stage is just a stage.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

To quote an old observation - "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers." 

Old maxim in legal circles. 'if you have the facts, argue the facts. if you have the law, argue the law. If you have neither pound the table.

On social media (maybe we should call it Unsocial Media), I see A Lot of Table Pounding. Mainly on The Left (but also on The Right).

2 hours ago, Valin said:

Dear @Hyatt

Leftists Cook Up Crazed Fever Dream to See Nazi Symbolism at CPAC

Leftists are convinced that the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is a nefarious conclave of secret Nazis plotting an insurrection. Many activists on Twitter have seized on the shape of the CPAC stage at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Fla., claiming it is shaped like a secret rune to cater to Neo-Nazis. Partially for this reason, activists have demanded that Hyatt Hotels stop hosting this “hateful” confab. Hyatt rightly stood up to this absurd cancel push.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Leftists Cook Up Crazed Fever Dream to See Nazi Symbolism at CPAC

Leftists are convinced that the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is a nefarious conclave of secret Nazis plotting an insurrection. Many activists on Twitter have seized on the shape of the CPAC stage at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Fla., claiming it is shaped like a secret rune to cater to Neo-Nazis. Partially for this reason, activists have demanded that Hyatt Hotels stop hosting this “hateful” confab. Hyatt rightly stood up to this absurd cancel push.:snip:

DU

Feb. 27 2021

I really don't know if I should laugh or cry about the comments.