FOX NEWS PURGES POLITICS TEAM… …EDITOR STIREWALT OUT

Geee

report-fox-news-political-editor-chris-stirewalt-laid-off-amid-restructuring
Breitbart

Fox News political editor Chris Stirewalt was laid off Tuesday as the company restructures itself heading into the Biden administration, according to a report.

Fox News Digital is laying off staff, as a continuation of restructuring plans the company first announced last fall. The new cuts also reflect a news cycle that may be less intense in the aftermath of the election, and with Joe Biden set to take office tomorrow. […] Among those let go Tuesday was Chris Stirewalt, the politics editor for Fox News. A 10-year veteran of the company, Stirewalt was also a key member of the Fox News decision desk, which drew the ire of President Trump after becoming the first network to call Arizona for Biden.

In addition to Stirewalt, approximately 20 other Fox News employees are believed to have been impacted by the restructuring.:snip:

• Like 2

@Geee

Love The Comments! :rolleyes:

There is another possibility All of the Major Networks will be forced to Restructure. Once again, that little silicon chip is changing everything.

• Like 1

How much of the changing audience numbers is due to lock-downs?  I'd suspect that SyriusXM is taking hits as former commuters who now work from home don't renew.  Also, staying home lets you quickly realize that most news channels only have about 45 minutes of content before they have to start repeating the same reports over and over.

1 hour ago, SDwaters said:

How much of the changing audience numbers is due to lock-downs?  I'd suspect that SyriusXM is taking hits as former commuters who now work from home don't renew.  Also, staying home lets you quickly realize that most news channels only have about 45 minutes of content before they have to start repeating the same reports over and over.

"

But Chernobyl started me on a new path. When I began to research these old fears to find out what had been said in the past, I discovered several important things. The first is that there’s nothing more sobering than a 30-year-old newspaper. You can’t figure out what the headlines mean, you don’t know who the people are. Theodore Green, John Sparkman, George Reedy, Jack Watson. Who were they? You thumb through page after page of vanished concerns, issues that apparently were important at the time and now don’t matter at all. It’s amazing how many pressing concerns are literally of the moment. They won’t matter in six months, and certainly not in six years, and if they won’t matter then, are they really worth our attention now?

But as David Brinkley once said, the one function TV news performs very well is that when there is no news, we give it to you with the same emphasis as if there were."

Michael Crichton

State of Fear by Michael Crichton Paperback Book (English ...

I know it's fiction, but it contains some dialog that does an incredible job of pointing out the holes in the "Climate Change" (called "Global Warming" at the time) theory.

7 hours ago, SDwaters said:

State of Fear by Michael Crichton Paperback Book (English ...

I know it's fiction, but it contains some dialog that does an incredible job of pointing out the holes in the "Climate Change" (called "Global Warming" at the time) theory.

Michael Crichton has gotten years worth of thumbs up on this website - We like him and wish he was still around :thumbup: