Donald Trump addresses nation in farewell message

Geee

breaking-donald-trump-addresses-nation-in-farewell-message
The Post Millennial

President Donald Trump spoke to the nation for the last time as president on Tuesday, delivering a speech that touted his administrations achievements on the economy, vaccine development, unemployment, trade deals, as well as that during his four years in office, the US began no new wars.

He said that as president his top concern has been American families, and that he did not seek the easiest course, but "the most difficult." He said he took on the hardest tasks because that's what he was elected to do.

"My fellow Americans, four years ago we launched a great national effort to rebuild our country to renew its spirit and to restore the allegiance of this government to its citizens. In short we embarked on a mission to make American great again for all Americans.

"As I conclude my terms as the 45th president of the United States i stand before you truly proud of what we have achieved together we did what we came here to do and so much more.

"This week we inaugurate a new administration and pray for its success in keeping America safe and prosperous. We extend our best wishes and also want them to have luck, a very important word."

He thanked the First Lady, his daughter Ivanka, son-in-law, and his children. He thanked Mike Pence, his family. Trump thanked his chief of staff Mark Meadows, those who worked in the administration, and his supporters. He thanked the US Secret Service, as well.

"To serve as your president has been an honor beyond description. Thank you for this extraordinary privilege.:snip:

‘Good Riddance!’ China Celebrates Trump Departure

Chinese government media effusively celebrated the departure of outgoing President Donald Trump on Wednesday, describing the anti-communist leader as “negative and destructive” and exclaiming, “good riddance!”

The latter arrived via a post on Twitter from the Xinhua news agency, the Chinese Communist Party’s typically drier “hard news” outlet. While the Communist Party bans Chinese citizens from using American social media networks like Twitter, the government’s propagandists have full access to the outlet and regularly use it to post stories favorable to China.:snip: