Nancy Pelosi Basically Asks for Civil War with Insane Gambit to Expel GOP House Members

Geee

nancy-pelosi-wants-to-expel-gop-house-members-over-insurrection-n307787
RedState

Well, so much for that whole unity thing. Democrats are out for blood, emboldened by the idiotic alt-right fools who rushed the Capitol last week, and they are seemingly going to play every card they have. Impeachment is already being talked about, perhaps even after Biden’s inauguration, in order to ban Trump from every holding office again. But if that wasn’t dumb enough, Nancy Pelosi is now looking at the 14th Amendment as a way to expel Republican members of the House for supposedly taking part in an “insurrection.”

You want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war, and anyone that knows me knows that’s not an assertion I throw around lightly. I don’t typically think we are on the verge of a national break-up (despite thinking our politics have devolved into a dumpster fire), but you start expelling dually elected GOP House members based on ridiculous claims that they somehow supported a rebellion and that’s what you are egging on. Perhaps Pelosi is too naive to realize that, but I suspect she knows exactly what she’s doing.:snip:

Opinion: Enough! There Was No Riot, Insurrection or “Storming!”

Enough! Enough of the gaslighting by the press. Enough of the gaslighting by the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, want, deprivation, envy and murder of the unborn in the womb. Most especially, enough of their “Republican,” enablers, who believe they can gain political favor or DC cocktail circuit invites, by promoting these blatant lies.

What is even more egregious, these lies have already become, “common knowledge.” Her Majesty and I attended church yesterday, which we do every Sunday that she manages to pry my fat fundament out of bed. As part of the warm up to the sermon, one of our Associate Pastors offered a few thoughts, along with a prayer sent to the congregations in this district by our District Bishop (abridged to save digital ink with emphasis mine):snip:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Geee said:
nancy-pelosi-wants-to-expel-gop-house-members-over-insurrection-n307787
RedState

Well, so much for that whole unity thing. Democrats are out for blood, emboldened by the idiotic alt-right fools who rushed the Capitol last week, and they are seemingly going to play every card they have. Impeachment is already being talked about, perhaps even after Biden’s inauguration, in order to ban Trump from every holding office again. But if that wasn’t dumb enough, Nancy Pelosi is now looking at the 14th Amendment as a way to expel Republican members of the House for supposedly taking part in an “insurrection.”

You want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war, and anyone that knows me knows that’s not an assertion I throw around lightly. I don’t typically think we are on the verge of a national break-up (despite thinking our politics have devolved into a dumpster fire), but you start expelling dually elected GOP House members based on ridiculous claims that they somehow supported a rebellion and that’s what you are egging on. Perhaps Pelosi is too naive to realize that, but I suspect she knows exactly what she’s doing.:snip:

"Right Hand To God. I swear there are people out there who Want to have a violent Civil War."

Valin

FBI bulletin says armed protests are being planned for all 50 state capitols as inauguration looms: Report

An internal FBI bulletin is reportedly warning that armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols in the United States and the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., in the run-up to the inauguration.

The memo warns that those protests may start as soon as this week, according to a Monday report from ABC News.

"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," the bulletin said, according to a source for the Associated Press.

The FBI also reportedly received information about a group calling for a "storming" of local, state, and federal government buildings should President Trump be removed from office before the end of his term on Jan. 20.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin said. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur.":snip:

3 hours ago, Geee said:

FBI bulletin says armed protests are being planned for all 50 state capitols as inauguration looms: Report

An internal FBI bulletin is reportedly warning that armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols in the United States and the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., in the run-up to the inauguration.

The memo warns that those protests may start as soon as this week, according to a Monday report from ABC News.

"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," the bulletin said, according to a source for the Associated Press.

The FBI also reportedly received information about a group calling for a "storming" of local, state, and federal government buildings should President Trump be removed from office before the end of his term on Jan. 20.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin said. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur.":snip:

Nut Cases and/or BLM/ANTIFA....Assuming ABC is telling the Truth.

President Donald Trump Declares A State Of Emergency For Washington, DC

:snip:“Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January,” the FBI bulletin said, according to CNN. The bulletin reportedly notes that there are also threats of an “uprising” should Trump be removed from office through the 25th amendment.:snip: