SHARYL ATTKISSON: What you've been asking for: A (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims of 2020 election miscounts, errors or fraud.

Geee

what-youve-been-asking-for-a-fairly-complete-list-of-some-of-the-most-significant-claims-of-2020-election-miscounts-errors-or-fraud
Sharylattkisson

It’s easy to find articles claiming that there was no election fraud, or that it was “not widespread,” or that it was not enough to “make a difference.” It is less easy to find some of the actual complaints and allegations, unfiltered and undistorted. 

Here is a (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims involving 2020 election miscounting, errors or fraud.

Please note that this resource lists allegations. It is intended neither to validate nor disprove any particular claim. The information and links help provide counterpoints to widespread, one-sided media reporting so that you can research and make your own judgements. All elections officials accused of improper counting or fraud have denied any improprieties.

The legislatures of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona are among those who have been holding public hearings on election fraud issues.:snip:

• Thanks 1

@Geee

What Gets me is something I see all the time. That there have been trials and the Trump Campaign Lost those trials. I was a fight Fight FIGHT person, until the US Supreme Court refused to hear the Texas case. At that point Game Over Man. This is something so many people on our side (and GOD BLESS EM!!!) Didn't understand, and *in reading comments Still don't understand.

Going forward I refer to my **Worst Case Scenario, Now what happens?

* Power Line Comments

The Trump statement

The Cotton statement

** Everything The Left/Progressives have wanted...Hate Speech regulations, Higher taxes, Continued Lock Downs, Packing The Court, New States, $2000 to everyone (never mind Where this money will come from), Green New Deal...Etc..Etc..Etc...

I swear it appears so many people On Both Sides Want A Civil War.

You know how I'm always talking about History, and how Something Always Happens when things are going pretty darn good? I hate to say it, and i Really want to be Wrong, but maybe just maybe,  its 406AD and the Rhine River just froze over.

• Sad 1