The Only Election in America’s History When a Vote Can Become an Act of Repentance

Draggingtree

THE-ONLY-ELECTION-IN-AMERICAS-HISTORY-WHEN-A-VOTE-CAN-BECOME-AN-ACT-OF-REPE
Canada Free Press

Come down off your high horse, America, you will not escape the deep and thorough scrutinization of the living God for much longer

The Only Election in America’s History When a Vote Can Become an Act of Repentance

By Rev. Michael Bresciani —— Bio and Archives--October 27, 2020

In 2012 the Christian Church, both Catholic and Protestant, failed to save the country from the onslaught of damaging liberal policies under the second term of Obama and Biden. Obama easily won 332 electoral votes, while Mitt Romney garnered only 206 electoral votes.

In 2012 estimates were that 60 percent of American voters were Christian.

Deeply secularized society hardly pays much attention to biblical passages

While it is true that the Christian church has been sinking into a nationwide apostasy, there should have been millions of votes to push the victory over to Mitt Romney—there were not.

This time the tables have turned. There is a strong conservative up for re-election with a good record and a profession of faith in the name of Jesus Christ.

Between 2008 and 2012 the most quoted Biblical verse of scripture among Christian writers was without doubt, 2 Chronicles 7:14. It was a call to the church, and many used it as a call to the nation as well.

What is this familiar verse about?

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”    :snip: