Anger And Hatred Is No Basis From Which To Create A Political Philosophy, But The Left Sure Is Trying!

Draggingtree

390967.php
ACE of Spades

Anger And Hatred Is No Basis From Which To Create A Political Philosophy, But The Left Sure Is Trying!

—CBD

2016bycounty1.png

There is a visceral, irrational hatred that manifests itself among a certain kind of left-of-center American. We have all seen the videos of some inarticulate, sputtering maniac spouting furious talking points about how Trump is the Devil and Republicans will murder immigrants and take away your rights and force women into servitude and on and on and on.

It is on this continuum that are the people who burn buildings and riot and destroy, and it is because of them that I cannot put a Trump sign in my front yard or a conservative bumper sticker on my car.

They want us silenced, and to get their way are willing to violate the social compact and subvert the political philosophy that is the bedrock of this country's institutions.    :snip: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Draggingtree said:
390967.php
ACE of Spades

—CBD

2016bycounty1.png

There is a visceral, irrational hatred that manifests itself among a certain kind of left-of-center American. We have all seen the videos of some inarticulate, sputtering maniac spouting furious talking points about how Trump is the Devil and Republicans will murder immigrants and take away your rights and force women into servitude and on and on and on.

It is on this continuum that are the people who burn buildings and riot and destroy, and it is because of them that I cannot put a Trump sign in my front yard or a conservative bumper sticker on my car.

They want us silenced, and to get their way are willing to violate the social compact and subvert the political philosophy that is the bedrock of this country's institutions.    :snip: 

Thing is when asked (and I have) they have no reason.

• Like 1