Thoughts from the ammo line...1 Friday Left edition

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-347.php
Power Line

Scott Johnson

Oct. 23 2020

Ammo Grrrll follows up on her endorsement of President Trump for reelection last week with DON’T LET ALINSKY WIN!!! She writes:

After today, there is but one Friday left until the election. It has always astonished and amused me when, mere days before every presidential election, some network assembles a small but diverse group of “Undecided” voters. Now, usually, there is a STARK contrast between the candidates. Yet 48 hours before Decision Time, and after seeing 50,000 hyperbolic, apocalyptic ads from both candidates, there are always voters who are still allegedly on the fence, weighing the options. That, or fibbing to get attention.

Especially this year, if you don’t know whether you prefer law and order, border control, robust employment over welfare, non-confiscatory taxation, the First and Second Amendments OR open borders, gun-grabbing, defunding the police, and packing The Supreme Court, then, (to channel Dirty Joe), “You ain’t even someone I want to know.”

Oh, it’s not because they hold a DIFFERENT opinion than I do – some of my favorite friends and beloved relatives do — it’s the notion that they could be UNDECIDED at this late hour that makes me question their ability to participate in a meaningful way in the electoral process. Or even tie their own shoes. Imagine dining with them, waiting for them to order off the menu.

President Trump will win and get on with the business of restoring the economy, finishing the border walls, continuing the Peace Prize-nominated process of normalizing relations between Israel and the Arab World. Also working to build Opportunity Zones in the black communities so recently burned down by the Storm Troopers of the Democratic Party. Whether burning crosses or black-owned businesses, them Dems sure do love them some fire.

This awesome winning President is like an indefatigable Orange Salmon swimming upstream against the most relentless, vicious, tedious, All-Hands-On-Deck tsunami of Alinskyite Hate, Lies, and Disinformation in history, or for sure in my lifetime. What this man has endured is not even to be believed. Precious few of us could survive it. I try to keep upbeat and unbowed, but here’s some reasons why people might be tempted to just quit fighting.

VIOLENCE WORKS

(Snip)