Rifle-carrying trans Muslim Antifa arrested at riot in Phoenix

Valin

rifle-carrying-trans-muslim-antifa-arrested-at-riot-in-phoenix
The Post Millennial

Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell

October 21, 2020

A transsexual Muslim militant Antifa was arrested again at a violent far-left protest in Phoenix last Saturday.

35-year-old Britney Erica Austin, formerly Eric Austin, was among 18 individuals arrested in downtown Phoenix at a violent anti-police protest. Austin was covered head-to-toe at the time in a black abaya, or women’s Islamic robe, and a burka.

(Snip)

z9kJ_rz6ay38h5EEoATFOPQ00QNa7jkwOOaXt2dq

Austin was taken into custody on charges of felony first-degree hindering prosecution, felony riot and unlawful assembly. She’s been arrested at least a half-dozen times related to far-left protests in Arizona. Austin did not respond to a request for comment but has published social media posts about her most recent arrest.

“There were multiple trans and gender non-conforming folx who were repeatedly and intentionally misgendered, disrespected, dehumanized, and violated throughout the process including me,” Austin wrote on Facebook. “I was also subjected to intentional and gender-based Islamophobia and retaliation for asserting my legal rights.”

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have an Idea! A Go Fund Me Page to buy a one way ticket to Pakistan for Austin.