Twitter locks Trump campaign’s account over video related to The Post’s Hunter Biden bombshell

Valin

twitter-blocks-trump-campaign-from-tweeting-posts-hunter-biden-story
NY Post

Lia Eustachewich

October 15, 2020 | 9:10am

Twitter locked the Trump campaign’s account on Thursday for trying to share a video accusing Joe Biden of being a “liar” related to The Post’s report on Hunter Biden’s emails, according to the campaign’s social media manager.

From his own personal account, Mike Hahn tweeted a screenshot of the message from Twitter, reading, “Your account has been locked” and showing the post @TeamTrump tried to send to its 2.2 million followers on Wednesday afternoon.

(Snip)

@mikehahn_·5h
Twitter has suspended ⁦@TeamTrump for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it relates to the ⁦@nypost article. 19 days out from the election.
EkXqQx1WoAAJ7NS?format=jpg&name=900x900

(Snip)

On Wednesday, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admitted “our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable.”

Senate Republicans Plan To Subpoena Twitter CEO Over Censorship, Election Interference

October 15, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, joined by Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham and Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri, announced their intentions to formally question Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over the social media company’s recent censorship and election interference.

“The Senate Judiciary Committee wants to know what the hell is going on,” Cruz said Thursday morning, after announcing the Senate Judiciary Committee would be issuing a subpoena for Dorsey.

“We’re going to finally have an accounting that is long overdue,” Graham added.

(Snip)

8 minutes ago, Valin said:

Senate Republicans Plan To Subpoena Twitter CEO Over Censorship, Election Interference

October 15, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, joined by Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham and Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri, announced their intentions to formally question Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over the social media company’s recent censorship and election interference.

“The Senate Judiciary Committee wants to know what the hell is going on,” Cruz said Thursday morning, after announcing the Senate Judiciary Committee would be issuing a subpoena for Dorsey.

“We’re going to finally have an accounting that is long overdue,” Graham added.

(Snip)

@HawleyMO·2h
Pleased to announce the full Judiciary Committee will vote on subpoena to @Twitter and @jack on Tuesday. That subpoena should include @Facebook

40 percent of Americans get their news primarily from @Facebook. Their active censorship of @nypost is an attempt to control the news. I will offer a motion to subpoena
@Facebook to answer for this censorship

Twitter Reverses Censorship of House GOP Committee Webpage, Says It Was Blocked ‘in Error’

Peter Hasson / @peterjhasson

October 15, 2020

Twitter said it erroneously blocked a link to the official government website for House Judiciary Committee Republicans that republished a censored New York Post story about Hunter Biden.

“The link referenced was blocked in error. That decision has been reversed and the link is now unblocked,” a Twitter spokesman, who insisted on anonymity as a condition for releasing a statement, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Twitter previously blocked users from sharing a link to a New York Post story alleging to have files from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden that was abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware, former Vice President Joe Biden’s home state.

(Snip)

Chris Wallace: 'I've got a real problem' with Facebook, Twitter restricting NY Post Hunter Biden report

'Fox News Sunday' host says social media giants' action 'strikes me as smacking of Big Brother'

Samuel Chamberlain

Oct. 16 2020

Facebook and Twitter's decision to restrict users from sharing a series of bombshell New York Post reports exploring Hunter Biden's overseas business dealings "really strikes me as smacking of Big Brother," "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace told the "Fox News Rundown" podcast Friday.

"I've got a real problem with that. I think you're either in or you're out," Wallace said. "And when I say that, either it's the Wild West and you post everything -- and I can understand the concern about that after what happened in 2016 with Russian disinformation -- or you put everything out there and if you have a problem with some of it ... then put a word on there to your users and say, 'We can't confirm this story' or 'There's some questions with this story.'

"But to just ban it and to say, 'Nobody is allowed to discuss this story or post this story' -- which, you know, is out there and you can't put the genie back in the bottle, it was the front page of the New York Post -- really strikes me as smacking of Big Brother."

(Snip)

Twitter Tilting Elections by Censoring Info While Partnering with Left-Financed Voting Groups

Twitter recently blocked links to a New York Post bombshell story about Biden family business dealings in Ukraine, labeling links to the Post’s story “unsafe” and claiming it lacked “authoritative information.”

Twitter on Wednesday took the unprecedented step of censoring links to a story allegedly exposing the Democratic nominee’s meeting with an adviser to the board of Burisma while he served as vice president. The meeting was arranged by his son, Hunter, then working as a lobbyist for the company.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Twitter Tilting Elections by Censoring Info While Partnering with Left-Financed Voting Groups

Twitter recently blocked links to a New York Post bombshell story about Biden family business dealings in Ukraine, labeling links to the Post’s story “unsafe” and claiming it lacked “authoritative information.”

Twitter on Wednesday took the unprecedented step of censoring links to a story allegedly exposing the Democratic nominee’s meeting with an adviser to the board of Burisma while he served as vice president. The meeting was arranged by his son, Hunter, then working as a lobbyist for the company.:snip:

Sept. 17 2019

Glenn Beck sits down with psychologist Dr. Robert Epstein, who's research shows that "Google and the Gang" manipulates search results and platforms to sway American voters to the left.