Will All The Name-Brand People Who Pushed The Russian Collusion Conspiracy Get Off Scot-Free?

Geee

will-all-the-name-brand-people-who-pushed-the-russian-collusion-conspiracy-get-off-scot-free
The Federalist

The Russian collusion hoax has fallen apart more every day. And we haven’t heard a word of comment from any of the people responsible for pushing it and helping fracture this country.

A year ago, the story dominating headlines was the allegation that President Donald Trump had colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 election. The idea of impeaching President Trump due to these allegations was gathering steam, with accusations from elected officials and beyond that the president of the United States was a Russian puppet, a Manchurian candidate installed by Vladimir Putin, and even an agent of a hostile foreign power for the last 30 years.

You don’t need to be a fan of Trump to be outraged about the Russian collusion conspiracy. But it’s a mark against your patriotism, your judgement, or your intellect if you aren’t. Beyond just being perhaps the most defining political scandal of our time, the hoax gets under my skin because I fell for it. And I’m enormously angry for having been duped.

Now that this narrative has been proven false and possibly influenced by actual Russian disinformation, it is time to revisit how it was created and dominated U.S. politics for so long, as well as demand justice for its perpetrators.

@Geee

I Really want to be wrong...but I doubt none of the higher ups will see a day in jail. OTOH They and their stooges in the media have been shown to be Hacks...Morons...People that make Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura look sane and reasonable...even if they don't know it yet.

Also 20-30 years from today, will anyone remember who they are? People like Nancy Pelosi..Rachael Maddow will be at best a paragraph in the story of the Trump Presidency.

• Like 1