James Comey on Obamagate: I Know Nothing

Valin

james-comey-i-know-nothing-n2577205
Townhall/Tipsheet

Matt Vespa

Sep 30, 2020 12:45 PM

Well, one thing is clear again: ex-FBI Director James Comey has no idea what was going on in his department during the entirety of the counterintelligence probe into Russian collusion during the 2016 election. He knew it was going on but can’t remember anything about it. his testimony thus far can be summed up in three words. I. Know. Nothing.

(Snip)

Former investigative reporter for CBS News Sharyl Attkisson aptly noted that there can only be two conclusions to this circus act, which is that our intelligence community has undergone a horrific transformation in which the most incompetent members have risen to the top, true Keystone Cops stuff, or that Comey and the FBI oversaw a politically motivated witch hunt. It’s one or the other. 

James Comey had no opening statement. He wanted to get to the committee members questions, but not before Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) entered a letter from the DOJ Office of Intelligence attorney who compiled the FISA warrant against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official, which said that knowing what they know now this person would not have signed off on this fiasco, repeating what former acting Attorney General Sally Yates said.

Page was targeted based on the shoddy and unverified Steele Dossier (aka Trump Dossier), which started this whole investigation. Comey denies this, though he noted that the dossier was an important, small part of this whole investigation. 

(Snip)

Sept. 30 2020

James Comey appeared before a Senate committee today and Senator Ted Cruz ripped the former FBI Director for being corrupt and politicizing law enforcement.

John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan

Unsurprisingly, Lindsey Graham is willfully, brazenly, & cravenly misrepresenting the facts in today’s Senate Judiciary hearing with Jim Comey. I am so looking forward to the day when Graham, Trump, & the rest of their ilk are no longer associated with the U.S. Government.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm looking forward to the day when you tell the Truth about this.

The Clown News Network....The Most Busted Name In News

Comey knocks Barr's attacks on the Russia probe: 'I have no idea what on Earth he is talking about'

Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 1:53 PM ET, Wed September 30, 2020

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey pushed back against Attorney General William Barr's attacks on the FBI's Russia investigation, arguing on Wednesday that the Justice Department's efforts to dismiss charges against Trump's first national security adviser Michael Flynn were "deeply concerning."

*"I have no idea what on Earth he is talking about," Comey said when asked to respond Barr's comments that the FBI's Russia investigation was "abhorrent."
"This was an investigation, it was appropriately predicated and opened that had to be opened and it was in the main conducted in the right way, picked up by the special counsel, lead to the indictment of dozens of people, and a finding by your colleagues in the Senate that the head of Trump's campaign was a grave counterintelligence threat to the United States of America because he was funneling in information to a known Russian intelligence officer," Comey added. "The notion that the attorney general believes that was an illegitimate endeavor to investigate that mystifies me."
(Snip)

Dirtiest cop testifies

Former FBI Director James Comey was one dirty cop. He testified for over four hours before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday regarding his role in the FBI’s efforts to undermine the Trump presidential campaign and presidency. Comey, it may be recalled, falsely certified three of the four FISA warrant application/renewals taken out by the FBI on Carter Page, alleged Russian spy, on the basis of information provided to Christopher Steele by a gentleman whom the FBI itself investigated as a real Russian spy (2009-2011) before he hightailed it out of the United States.

(Snip)

Gregg Jarrett reports on Comey’s appearance before the committee in the excellent FOX News column “Corrupt Comey conveniently claims no memory of parts of FBI’s Trump-Russia ‘collusion’ probe.” Subhead: “His bout of amnesia and/or dementia is nothing but a cleverly contrived act to avoid taking responsibility for his malign acts.”

Jarrett notes: “Like a broken record, Comey responded to questions with the same pat answers: “Not that I recall … I don’t know … I don’t remember … I never knew … that doesn’t ring a bell.” You can’t say Comey didn’t learn anything from his days as a prosecutor in the Southern District of New York or from viewing The Godfather.

(Snip)

He learned from The Best!

Related...................

Oct. 1 2020

There are few politicians actively working to counteract the left’s deep state within government, but Senator Ron Johnson is one of them. He tells Glenn that we’re at risk of electing one of the MOST corrupt politicians to the White House. But Biden’s corruption goes far beyond Hunter Biden, Ukraine, and China. It extends to the Obama administration’s longterm plans — which began BEFORE Trump’s inauguration — to sabotage this presidency. But, when asked if he believes federal government politicians are aware of and planning to fight the left’s radical election war game, Johnson says, “probably not.” After all, he says, his own colleagues in the GOP already complained that he and Senator Grassley wasted Senate funds in their fight for truth during the Russian collusion scandal. So, what comes next?