Live Updates: Trump, Biden spar in first 2020 presidential debate, moderated by Chris Wallace

Geee

• Valin pinned this topic

Joe Biden Reverses Course, Declines to Have Ears Inspected Pre-Debate Despite Agreeing Days Ago

Hannah Bleau

29 Sep 2020

Joe Biden’s (D) team has reportedly rejected the Trump campaign’s request to have the former vice president’s ears inspected for an electronic device prior to Tuesday night’s debate despite agreeing to the proposal just days ago.

President Trump’s campaign has requested that a third party inspect the ears of both candidates for listening devices ahead of the first presidential debate in Cleveland, Ohio. While Trump has agreed to the request, the Biden campaign, at the time of this writing, has reportedly declined the request. That represents a drastic shift for the former vice president’s campaign, which reportedly agreed to the request just days ago.

“Joe Biden’s campaign agreed to an inspection for electronic ear pieces at tonight’s debate several days ago but are now declining, a source familiar tells me,” the New York Post’s Ebony Bowden reported. Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign’s director of communications, confirmed the report:

(Snip)

So far

Talking Points...Talking Points...Talking Points. You're a bad person who wants to ruin the country...NO YOU'RE a bad person who wants to ruin the country.

9 minutes ago, Geee said:

This is like watching the UFC!!!

Yup! Question...Have you learned anything about what the candidates stand for...besides the other guy is a very very very bad person? I stopped watching about 10 minutes ago. I know what's happening on the Trump side. He's trying to get Biden confused ,and lose control.

I would like to see A Real Debate.

Watching this instead.

😁

Surprised Biden did. OK.  Trump interrupted a bit much especially when Biden would start to ramble.   Wallace was too one sided in his rebukes and constantly regrilling Trump during his answers to correct Or say not what I asked, but left Biden alone.

19 minutes ago, Geee said:

So Wallace is intimating that Barrett will help Trump win the election by being on the court???

Theory being she being a Republican put on the court by Trump will vote his way, if we see a replay of 2000....which we very well may

BTW I think hes right. The alternative however is a 4 4 court. The technical term for that is Fluster Cluck.

3 minutes ago, clearvision said:

Call it a draw in debate, but win for Biden as expectations were so low. 

ie He showed up...and didn't drool.

• Like 1

Valin, noticed you typed delete.  You should have power to delete with the ellipses (3 dots for those in Rio Linda) in top right of post.   

4 minutes ago, clearvision said:

Valin, noticed you typed delete.  You should have power to delete with the ellipses (3 dots for those in Rio Linda) in top right of post.   

Was gonna edit a post (i ar amor gooder spleler), hit quote by mistake.

4 minutes ago, Valin said:

Was gonna edit a post (i ar amor gooder spleler), hit quote by mistake.

Just trying to verify you have the ability to delete posts as you are a powerful person here ( see that little badge on your avatar)

• Like 1

• Valin unpinned this topic