DHS leaked email confirms Antifa is an organized group

Valin

dhs-leaked-email-confirms-that-antifa-is-an-organized-group
The Post Millennial

Ian Miles Cheong

September 14, 2020

An internal email from the Department of Homeland Security leaked to CBS Catherine Herridge late Monday detailing that the violence in Portland was not "opportunistic," but rather "organized"—confirming long-suspected details about the Antifa movement.

The email explains that Antifa is organized and runs contrary to reports in the mainstream media that Antifa was not responsible for anti-police violence, but an impromptu movement spurred on by anti-fascist sentiments held by most of the American public.

A recent article in the Washington Post by Mark Bray, author of Antifa: Anti-Fascist Handbook, attempted to dispel "myths" about Antifa, claims that the group is not an organization, but rather a "tradition of militant antifascism." The article disputed claims that Antifa "masterminds violence at Black Lives Matter protests."

(Snip)

#Whistleblower #PortlandProtest Breaking: According to this internal email, obtained

, former Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote colleagues on July 25th that the Portland violence was not “opportunistic” but “organized” citing

Eh6S-ifXkAEO0dT?format=jpg&name=medium

6:00 PM · Sep 14, 2020

In printed email documents attained by Herridge, the DHS' Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote to his colleagues on July 25 detailing his findings of Antifa in Portland.

(Snip)

Poof! The Portland Riots Just Stopped. Why?

Have Portland’s Professional Protesters™ been smoked out? Since May 29th, Portland has been the back drop of more than 100 nights of antifa, anarchist and Black Lives Matter, Inc™ terroristic riots. They set fires, looted, and intimidated people by threatening to burn them alive in their homes.

But after the millions of dollars of destruction, criminality and thuggery it stopped last week. Poof!

Why?

I certainly don’t want to tempt these thugs, but it can’t go without saying that Portland’s 100 plus days of riots appeared to end after Wednesday, September 9th.

That was the last time the Portland Police Bureau warned about protests.

The usual live-streamers decamped to other riots and fires.

By September 10th, the overworked cops from Portland Police Bureau were offered out to assist other agencies. Suddenly, instead of being required to work the riots lines, they were free.

Why?

On September 7th to the morning of the 8th, the Pacific Northwest experienced a major “wind event.” Winds gusted through Oregon and Washington at more than 60 miles per hour. Fires that had been allowed to crackle along, such as the Beachie fire, flared up. Power lines were downed. The fires kicked up.:snip:

@Geee

I'm thinking having local law enforcement being deputized as Federal Agents, had a lot to do with it. No more catch and release. Plus (As I understand it) if you get sentenced to (say) 10 years in a Federal prison, you're doing (at least) 8 1/2...not a lot of time off for good behavior etc etc etc with the Feds.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

I'm thinking having local law enforcement being deputized as Federal Agents, had a lot to do with it. No more catch and release. Plus (As I understand it) if you get sentenced to (say) 10 years in a Federal prison, you're doing (at least) 8 1/2...not a lot of time off for good behavior etc etc etc with the Feds.

I hope thats the case, and not as the article kind of wonders - if they are planning their next destination.

33 minutes ago, Geee said:

I hope thats the case, and not as the article kind of wonders - if they are planning their next destination.

I really doubt the Rioter really give a damn about the fires. That would require them to think about something other than themselves.