When America Kneels, Toll the Bell

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
when-america-kneels-toll-the-bell

When America Kneels, Toll the Bell.

Americans used to kneel to no one but God.

By  Daniel Modell

July 3, 2020

On June 8, 2020, a litter of the Democratic vanguard dropped to its knees inside the Capitol building. The act purported to commemorate George Floyd, but since Americans have never even knelt for fallen Presidents, and since Mr. Floyd’s family demanded no such sign of supplication, it is safe to conclude that these politicians were kneeling to something else: in fealty to a new political orthodoxy underwritten by Antifa (and its lesser sects). At its founding, America’s political leaders refused to kneel to monarchs. Now, they kneel to mobs. Such are the gewgaws of modern politics. 

Perhaps the event was merely political theater, but more troubling scenes followed. Even more troubling is the spectacle of law enforcement kneeling before those who openly profess contempt for law enforcement. More troubling still is the spectacle of the National Guard, which has never knelt even for its own fallen heroes, kneeling before those protesting the nation served by it. :snip: 

23 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:
when-america-kneels-toll-the-bell

On June 8, 2020, a litter of the Democratic vanguard dropped to its knees inside the Capitol building. The act purported to commemorate George Floyd, but since Americans have never even knelt for fallen Presidents, and since Mr. Floyd’s family demanded no such sign of supplication, it is safe to conclude that these politicians were kneeling to something else: in fealty to a new political orthodoxy underwritten by Antifa (and its lesser sects). At its founding, America’s political leaders refused to kneel to monarchs. Now, they kneel to mobs. Such are the gewgaws of modern politics. 

Allow me to translate what was going on...Please Vote For Me!!!

• Like 1

Draggingtree
On 7/4/2020 at 7:14 PM, Valin said:

Allow me to translate what was going on...Please Vote For Me!!!        :lalala:

• Like 1