DjROHQZ.jpg

HILLARY.jpg

1804855.gif

image-183.png

prc200317.gif

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:
pLiHgtm.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Michigan hosts this week's Democratic primary in a showdown between Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden with the nomination in the balance. These two characters are well-known to the public. This weekend's debate between Biden and Bernie will be held in the balcony of the Muppet Theater.

Joe Biden pulled a huge gaffe while flanked by his sister and his wife during his victory rally in Los Angeles Tuesday. He introduced his sister to the crowd as his wife. All his life Joe has tried to succeed in presidential politics, and now that he has, it's a shame he's not there to enjoy it.

Senator Chuck Schumer stood outside the Supreme Court and threatened Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. The political left sounds increasingly fed up with the rest of us. I don't want to call her a little Nazi but Greta Thunberg just introduced her zero-emission car with tailpipes on the inside.

The White House showcased CDC's safety instructions to the nation to combat Corona Virus but pundits criticized Trump for downplaying the danger. But to be fair, the virus has a mortality rate of only two percent. You are far more likely to die from testifying against the Clintons.

President Trump slammed the mainstream media Sunday for stirring up fears while the White House carries out his attack on Corona Virus. Social media isn't helping. It's amazing how my Facebook friends were all constitutional scholars just a month ago and today they are infectious disease experts.

San Francisco is closing its city venues to audience events as a nod to protection from the contagion. Crowds on the campaign trail could also be at risk. The CDC says old people with past medical conditions are the most susceptible to Corona Virus, but they didn't specify Biden or Sanders.

President Trump discussed his Corona Virus response at his town hall meeting in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He urged everyone to stay calm and take normal precautions. One expert warned that the virus could shut down Congress for six months. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Psychology Today said it takes people about a week to recover from losing an hour of Sunday sleep due to the clock switch for Daylight Savings Time. Progressives disagree. They say you did NOT lose an hour of sleep Sunday, Bernie Sanders took it and gave it to someone who needed it more.

Wall Street fell on news of an oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia as well as continued fears of Corona virus. At the opening bell the Dow was down seventeen hundred points. An hour into the trading day, Barack Obama announced he is no longer responsible for the economy.

Joe Biden began piling up establishment Democratic endorsements as he prepared to debate Bernie Sanders before the Michigan primary. The rumor began swirling in political circles that Biden is considering asking Hillary to be his vice president. That would be suicide.

The Senate Homeland Security will begin investigating how Hunter Biden landed a seat on the board of a Ukraine gas company in 2014. It happened after Hunter was kicked out of the Navy for doing cocaine. Officers got suspicious when he swabbed the entire deck of an aircraft carrier in six minutes.

President Trump told Fox News he went against advice last month when he decided to ban all visitors from China to try to halt Corona Virus. He's nothing if not virus aware. Trump was so ahead of the curve six weeks ago when he wouldn't shake hands with Pelosi at the State of the Union.

-- Argus Hamilton

x8nuUH8.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rdoughty said:

likeometer5star.jpg.764ab012abbe9ff57189981d30e34ab5.jpg

Now I have to guess your percentage! As the prez would say, it's like fighting an invisible enemy...

• Like 1

Amazing! rdoughtyI get your point about Chris Muir, although the "horse's ass" cartoon is unfunny only because they would both have to fit in that end of the Trojan Horse...

• Like 1

Pookie, my spouse thought the "CDC ... guidelines to stop Joe Biden from touching female's faces" was the funniest item in the list. (I think I misread it as "DNC guidelines" the first time through, so I didn't react the same way...

I did crack up over the In Case You Missed It last line: "Trump was so ahead of the curve six weeks ago when he wouldn't shake hands with Pelosi at the State of the Union."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrPatReads said:

Amazing! rdoughtyI get your point about Chris Muir, although the "horse's ass" cartoon is unfunny only because they would both have to fit in that end of the Trojan Horse...

I have to disagree with you slightly. It's close, but NOBODY could be a bigger horse's ass than sHrillary. In a horse('s ass) race with Biden, she'd win by at least a nose...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrPatReads said:

Pookie, my spouse thought the "CDC ... guidelines to stop Joe Biden from touching female's faces" was the funniest item in the list. (I think I misread it as "DNC guidelines" the first time through, so I didn't react the same way...

I did crack up over the In Case You Missed It last line: "Trump was so ahead of the curve six weeks ago when he wouldn't shake hands with Pelosi at the State of the Union."

Re the latter, there'll be an image with those sentiments coming L8R in the week...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!! Have a happy, and healthy week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

1 hour ago, Leftcoastright said:

Great Toons to start the week. Thanks

You're welcome, as always, leftcoastright!

10 hours ago, pookie18 said:

Now I have to guess your percentage! As the prez would say, it's like fighting an invisible enemy...

The digital readout of the meter is inop; it only reads analog now.  So, 5-star reading is as good as it gets!

:)  -Ron

• Like 1