Global Warming Alarmists: Not Only Wrong But Vicious

Geee

global-warming-alarmists-not-only-wrong-but-vicious

Christiana Figueres, at one time the United Nations’ climate director, says the coronavirus might be good for the climate “because there is less trade, there’s less travel, there’s less commerce.” She didn’t say it, but given her past statements, it’s not hard to imagine she’d be OK with any global or Western crisis that hurt the economy.

After all, Figueres is the woman, the former executive secretary of the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, who admitted some years ago that the “fight” against global warming was a cover to crush capitalism.

“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution,” Figueres, considered “the world’s most important environmentalist,” said in 2015.

Those comments are similar to those of Rajendra Pachauri, a former chairman of the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, who said he was “not going to rest easy until” he had “articulated in every possible forum the need to bring about major structural changes in economic growth and development. That’s the real issue. Climate change is just a part of it.”

For these world “leaders” to militantly crusade against the only economic system — the free market — that has lifted hundreds of millions out of “grinding” poverty is beyond cruel.

Speaking on Britain’s Channel 4 Television last week, Figueres showed that her crusade against capitalism, which is simply basic human enterprise liberated from government controls, remains unchanged.

“You know one thing that I think is actually very positive, could be very positive” from the coronavirus outbreak, “is that if we really sustained several months of reduced travel, we may realize that we don’t have to travel as much,” she said.

:snip:

For the last couple of years I have been asking a small simple question to climate alarmists.

Q. What is the goal? What should the global climate be to prevent the catastrophe that we need to avoid? 

I'm looking for a number + or - so many degrees. I'm asking this for two reasons 1. So we can judge how close or far we are from success. 2. We (the human race) are being asked to completely change the way we live and spend trillions & trillions of dollars, on this project, so I think we deserve an answer.

A. Cue the crickets.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

@Geee

Have No Fear! We Have Top People On this. TOP PEOPLE!

:lmfao:

3 people that are soooo full of themselves, their 'carbon footprints' have to be three times that of a normal human.

4 hours ago, Geee said:

3 people that are soooo full of themselves, their 'carbon footprints' have to be three times that of a normal human.

At Least 3 times...Each

• Like 1