Today's Toons 2/27/20

pookie18

Oh, the horror of clowns: Pennywise visible at the back, and bare-faced (liar) Jim Acosta near the front...

And speaking of Mitt the Zit, there's a huge new billboard in St. George, Utah, urging, "Just Quit, Mitt" with an Obama-logo like background. When I chuckled about it with my (Mormon) doctor, he said there's another one prominent in Provo... Then there was this: Can Utah Vote to Remove Mitt Romney from the Senate?

Not so funny, Joe Biden's not-full deck—until you notice the cartoonist's name: Hunter. How sharper than a serpent's tooth!

Yet another great collection, Pookie!

17 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

Oh, the horror of clowns: Pennywise visible at the back, and bare-faced (liar) Jim Acosta near the front...

And speaking of Mitt the Zit, there's a huge new billboard in St. George, Utah, urging, "Just Quit, Mitt" with an Obama-logo like background. When I chuckled about it with my (Mormon) doctor, he said there's another one prominent in Provo... Then there was this: Can Utah Vote to Remove Mitt Romney from the Senate?

Not so funny, Joe Biden's not-full deck—until you notice the cartoonist's name: Hunter. How sharper than a serpent's tooth!

Yet another great collection, Pookie!

Glad you liked 'em, DrPatReads!