Graham Announces Date for DOJ Inspector General Testimony on FISA Abuse, Russia Probe

Geee

breaking-ig-report-testimony-n2556677

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe. 

"I appreciate all the hard work by Mr. Horowitz and his team regarding the Carter Page FISA warrant application and the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign," Graham released in a statement. “Mr. Horowitz will be appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on December 11, where he will deliver a detailed report of what he found regarding his investigation, along with recommendations as to how to make our judicial and investigative systems better."

“I look forward to hearing from him. He is a good man that has served our nation well," he continued. :snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:
breaking-ig-report-testimony-n2556677

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.

It has gotten to the point where I say...Believe It, When I See It.

• Like 1