Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

Valin

texas-father-blocked-from-stopping-gender-transition-of-son-james-7-to-girl-called-luna

Ellie Bufkin

October 21, 2019

A jury in Texas returned a verdict on Monday that will prevent a Texas dad from intervening in the gender transition of his 7-year-old son.

Jeffrey Younger had petitioned a court in Texas to grant him sole custody of his twin sons, James and Jude, in part to avoid a plan to infuse James with female hormones. James, who would like to be called Luna, has been the center of controversy in the heated debate among his parents and others.

Anne Georgulas, the mother of the two boys, has advocated for James to transition into Luna and has strongly backed the idea of chemically castrating her son and beginning hormone replacement therapy. The ruling on Wednesday will prevent Jeffrey from having sole custody of his children and paves the way for Georgulas to proceed with the procedure.

(Snip)

drAnne.jpg

This is what an INSANE woman looks like.

Video: James Younger, At Age 3, To Dad: Mommy Tells Me I’m A Girl

A four-year-old video taken by Texas father Jeff Younger shows his son, James Younger, saying “mommy” tells him he’s a girl, paints his fingernails nails, and puts him in dresses.

Mr. Younger, who is currently fighting for sole conservatorship of James against ex-wife Anne Georgulas, said during a podcast last year that he took the video of James, who was three years old at the time, when he noticed changes in his son’s behavior.

(Snip)

Texas Judge Rules Father Has a Say in Seven-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

Zachary Evans

October 24, 2019

A Texas judge ruled on Thursday that Jeff Younger is entitled to a say in his seven-year-old son James’s gender-transition process.

Judge Kim Cooks awarded Younger joint conservatorship over his son with mother Anne Georgulas, according to Life Site News.

Georgulas had previously insisted on pursuing James’s gender transition, and was backed by counselors and therapists who testified on her behalf that he is transgender.

A jury had previously ruled Younger could not prevent Georgulas from allowing their son to change genders.

(Snip)

Texas governor Greg Abbott said on Wednesday that the state attorney general and Department of Family and Protective Services had commenced investigations into the case.

As part of Judge Cooks’s Thursday decision, Younger will be subject to a gag order regarding the case, which means Younger’s blog about his son will be shut down.

It Should Be Illegal To Give Children Transgender Hormones And Surgery

The left uses children as political pawns in the gender war and calls it a moral good, but the consequence of forcing kids into transition is denying them the ability to choose their own future.

When I was a child, I was fascinated with makeup. My grandmother would often let me sit on a small pink crushed velvet stool in her bathroom while she “put on her face,” as she liked to say. After putting every platinum blonde curl in place, she would carefully pout her lips and apply a thin layer of ruby red lipstick.

I watched, captivated by her transformation and the satisfaction on her face when every line, every shade was perfectly applied. My mother remembers catching me modeling my sister’s clothes, unaware of her presence and therefore entirely un-selfconscious of my movements. Everything about the female world inspired my imagination, and I longed to be connected to it.:snip:

3 hours ago, Geee said:

You can get arrested for spanking your child, but THIS is NOT child abuse!!!!!!!!!:angry:

IF she get her way I predict a really screwed up kid in a couple of years. 7 years old...that would be 2nd grade(?). As I recall at that time all I know was 1. don;t hit girls 2. girls are icky.

I really wonder why she wants to screw one of her kids up this way? Just to prove her can?

Oct. 24 2019

Texas dad Jeffrey Younger has been fighting in the courts to stop his ex-wife from gender "transitioning" their 7-year-old son, James. On October 24, 2019, Dallas Judge Kim Cooks ruled to allow Younger a say in James' medical treatment. However, she also instituted a gag order preventing him from speaking out. He spoke to LifeSite's Madeleine Jacob right before the judge issued her ruling.