Epstein’s Friendship With Bill Clinton Invoked, Former Model Who Reportedly Fled His Home Says

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
epstein-bill-clinton-elisabetta-tai

A member of Jeffrey Epstein’s entourage tried to stop a model from fleeing his home by bringing up the financier’s friendship with former President Bill Clinton, the New York Post reported Sunday.

Former Italian model Elisabetta Tai said in an interview with The Post she secured a meeting at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2004 to meet who she understood to be “in charge of Victoria’s Secret” and could get her in the outfitter’s catalog.

Epstein’s only known client is Leslie Wexner, the founder of Victoria’s Secret’s parent company, Ohio-based L Brands.

During the meeting, as Tai was talking about her prior modeling experience in Italy, Epstein abruptly removed his clothes, laid down naked on a massage table set up near his desk and told her to approach, Tai said. (RELATED: Work Permits Link Victoria’s Secret Billionaire To Epstein’s New York House)

Tai, who was 21-years-old at the time, said Epstein handed her a vibrator when she arrived at the massage table.

“I froze,” Tai told The Post. “I didn’t know what to do.”

Tai said she took the vibrator from Epstein, “threw it at his head,” then fled from the room as fast as she could.

Tai said she was accosted on her way out of Epstein’s mansion by a woman with short black hair who she told The Post resembled Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

“She told me that I couldn’t just leave,” Tai said. “She said that this man is important, that he is a friend of President Clinton.”

________

He's got-or had-friends...