MS-13 Teens Came to U.S. as Family Unit and Unaccompanied, Murdered 14-Year-Old Girl After Being Released in a Sanctuary County

Geee

ice-tried-to-track-down-illegal-aliens-suspected-of-murdering-a-teen-n2546692

Two illegal aliens, one who came to the United States in 2015 as part of a "family unit" and the other unaccompanied in 2016, were released by the Prince George’s County Police Department after being charged with attempted first degree murder and other crimes. Upon release, they killed 14-year-old girl Ariana Funes-Diaz and dumped her body in a creek. 

Prince George's County, which contains Baltimore, is a "sanctuary" for illegal aliens. Both are members of the extremely violent gang MS-13.

"Following the recent arrest of two unlawfully present teens suspected in the violent murder of a young girl in Maryland, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers in Baltimore are again seeking to take custody of the illegal aliens through the ICE detainer process following the Prince George’s County Detention Center’s (PGCDC) failure to cooperate," ICE released in a statement. "Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Ernesto Escobar, both Salvadoran nationals, were previously arrested on May 11, 2018 when they were arrested by Prince George’s County Police Department (PGCPD) for attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, participation in gang activity, conspiracy to commit murder, attempted robbery, and other related charges.":snip:

@Geee

As bad as this is, it could be worse....does the name Al Qaeda ring a bell?

I can come up with a number of things 4-5-6 Al Qaeda operatives could do.

What surprises me is this hasn't been done yet....assuming it hasn't been done.

3 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

As bad as this is, it could be worse....does the name Al Qaeda ring a bell?

I can come up with a number of things 4-5-6 Al Qaeda operatives could do.

What surprises me is this hasn't been done yet....assuming it hasn't been done.

Well this is...surprising nothing in the MSM about this.