Pro-Abortion SJW LOSES IT ON CROWDER! | Change My Mind

Valin

UCIveFvW-ARp_B_RckhweNJw

Mar.4 2019

At the latest 'I'm Pro-Life: Change My Mind event, Steven Crowder addresses an unhinged protester.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he r gotes muchly mor edumakshuns, an ar a rilly good speker.

Mar 5, 2019

Steven Crowder visits a college campus to have real conversations with everyday people on hot-button issues. In this installment, he addresses the ever-controversial topic of abortion.

7 hours ago, NowhereMan1966 said:

I thought the protester was a girl, not a guy at first.  Maybe I need new bifocals.  :P

Maybe a Feminine Male-Attracted Hermaphrofemale or a Androgine Bisexual Hermaphrofemale

It should be noted her/she is a skilled professional at dropping F bombs. Nothing says I have a good reasonable, valid point that you should listen to like F Bombns.

• Like 1

NowhereMan1966
4 hours ago, Valin said:

Maybe a Feminine Male-Attracted Hermaphrofemale or a Androgine Bisexual Hermaphrofemale

It should be noted her/she is a skilled professional at dropping F bombs. Nothing says I have a good reasonable, valid point that you should listen to like F Bombns.

I can be guilty of dropping F-Bombs too, but when the rubber meets the road, I can provide valid reasons to counter her/him/it and support my views.  Like I said before, I think I need new bifocals for my 52, soon to be 53, year old eyes.  ;)  This kid needs to find something constructive to do.   That is why most conservatives/libertarians don't protest.  We don't have the time.  We work, have families and when we do have time, generally it is something we like.  Myself, in my free time, I prefer being on my amateur radio instead of hooting and hollering like some hooligan.