Who is QAnon?

Geee

who_is_qanon.html

Who is QAnon?  The question is posed because the Q phenomenon is nearly impossible to ignore.  From his beginning as a fringe internet poster in October 2017, Q has broken out and now not only has a devoted following, but also has grabbed the attention of many mainstream publications like the New York Times, the Washington Post,  the Week, the Daily BeastTime magazine, and others.

In a nutshell, Q claims to be a high-level government insider with a Q security clearance from the U.S. Department of Energy.  Q further states that he has been encouraged by other like-minded agents in the government to post intelligence leaks so as to inform the public about President Donald Trump's supposed master plan to stage a counter-coup against members of the corrupt Deep State. :snip:

26 minutes ago, Geee said:
who_is_qanon.html

Who is QAnon?  The question is posed because the Q phenomenon is nearly impossible to ignore.  From his beginning as a fringe internet poster in October 2017, Q has broken out and now not only has a devoted following, but also has grabbed the attention of many mainstream publications like the New York Times, the Washington Post,  the Week, the Daily BeastTime magazine, and others.

In a nutshell, Q claims to be a high-level government insider with a Q security clearance from the U.S. Department of Energy.  Q further states that he has been encouraged by other like-minded agents in the government to post intelligence leaks so as to inform the public about President Donald Trump's supposed master plan to stage a counter-coup against members of the corrupt Deep State. :snip:

I'm lost but that's nothing new.

5 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:

I'm lost but that's nothing new.

;) Count me in on that too! Kwarx on the Porch posts QAnon articles all the time. I even think he has a thread on one of the other forums.