I'm Done With the Sex Scandals

Valin

im-done-with-the-sex-scandals

Andrew Klavan

December 8, 2017

'm pretty much done with the sex scandals. They were fun, but they're just going to have to carry on without me. If someone broke the law and you can prove it, prosecute him. If someone violated the rules of his organization, eject him. Other than that, if women have forgotten the fine art of slapping a man in the face, there's not a whole hell of a lot society can do for them. You keep silent for forty years and then ruin a man's career with an unprovable allegation — and that makes you a hero? Not to me.

Look, I think Al Franken is a nasty little piece of corruption. I'm not even sure he actually resigned at all. I think he may have just faked it so Democrats could make a lot of hypocritical noise about Roy Moore down in Alabama. I suspect, after the Alabama election is over, if Moore loses, Franken will retract his intended resignation and it'll all pass away. But beyond that, the truth is, I don't care whether he grabbed a couple of bottoms or not. I already know he's a creep. Any woman he grabbed should have smacked him a good one and told him to knock it off at the top of her lungs. When did women become such helpless little flowers? Slapping is a very good system of justice in these cases. Slap him, shout at him, then let the voters decide.

I don't like Roy Moore either. I don't like the way he inflames people's prejudices or the way he wields the Bible at his political enemies and at gay people. I think he's a hypocrite. But you know what? If he legally dated and kissed teenagers when he was in his thirties, I truly do not think it is any of my business. One woman says he attacked her violently, but her story has some serious holes in it. One woman says she was only fourteen when he felt her up, but he denies it and it was so bloody long ago who the hell knows?

Either way, I don't think voting for Moore is going to bring about the moral apocalypse, and I don't think it means the Republican Party is going to hell. There are other issues on the table..................(Snip)

latest?cb=20171028213356

It's not as simple as he makes it sound, but on the other hand all these allegations are becoming a bit tedious.  Most 14-year old girls would not slap a man in his 30's, and lots of times a grope can be so unexpected and embarrassing a woman caught off-guard can be confused, and in wondering what to do loses the moment for a good response.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nickydog said:

It's not as simple as he makes it sound, but on the other hand all these allegations are becoming a bit tedious.  Most 14-year old girls would not slap a man in his 30's, and lots of times a grope can be so unexpected and embarrassing a woman caught off-guard can be confused, and in wondering what to do loses the moment for a good response.

Yeah. What She said ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nickydog said:

Quick take...I'm done with this subject. Roy Moore will probably get elected. What I see here is a classic case of two choices Bad  (Roy Moore) and Worse (Doug Jones), and I am glad I don't have to make that choice. When Roy becomes Sen. Roy Moore the next battle will start, this is why the Dems are (apparently) throwing Al the douchebag Franken under the bus, you do understand he didn't Actually resign. For right now I am bored by the whole subject, it's getting to the point here man in the nation is guilty of abusing women. now I've done some things in my day but that's one thing I have never done.

If for no other reason (and there are many) than whipping out your "package" or copping a feel s not the most effective way to get a women in bed....but I could be wrong on this method, not ever being considered a Ladies Man.

• Like 1