"ANTI-DIVERSITY" HITS YOUTUBER, HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS GET DEMONETIZED

Valin

UCG749Dj4V2fKa143f8sE60Q

Aug 10, 2017

Independent journalist Luke Rudkowski recently saw around 660 videos on his channel get demonetized by Youtube. This has been one of the biggest hits we have seen in a long time.

There is more than one way to remove content you don't like, and while advertisers and Google have no obligation to run ads on any specific channel, this was a broad stroke that took down hundreds of videos. It would be hard to assume that this was not a specifically targeting Luke.

___________________________________________________________________________________

FYI

WeAreChange

“Is this the Day the Internet Dies?

Jeremy Carl

August 18, 2017

When I wrote my recent article for NRO arguing that we must regulate Internet monopolies as public utilities, I had no idea how timely it would become.  I submitted it to NR on Friday afternoon (The day before Charlottesville) with the plans to run it on Monday.   The news out of Virginia kicked everything back a bit and it ended up running on Tuesday.  By Tuesday night, perhaps coincidentally, Tucker Carlson was making the same argument on his popular TV show.

A bit later in the week, the big Internet companies began undertaking an orgy of censorship far beyond that even described in my article–kicking dozens of sites from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, PayPal, and numerous hosting providers.

I’ve been on the web for a long time—When I started using the web, there were about one hundred web sites in the entire world. Even in those early days, the Internet’s greatest strength has always been freedom—It’s a place you can promote, great ideas, terrible ideas, silly ideas, or just display your collection of thousands of vintage beer cans to the world.   But right now that freedom is under threat like never before.

Let’s be clear, I am sure most of the people who are getting kicked off of various platforms are bad, bad guys.  But in America, we even let the bad guys speak—and we counter their bad speech with better speech.

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the problem I have with this..........

Robert Conquests 2nd law "Any organization not explicitly and constitutionally right-wing will sooner or later become left-wing."

I'm not sure what the answer is (questions being my thing not answers) but I am fairly sure another federal government agency is not it.