Hillary Clinton Is President in an Alternate Universe, Where America Is Great Again

Valin

madam-president-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-america-twitter-alternative-635624

Chris Riotta

* On 7/12/17 at 2:33 PM

Hillary Clinton sits behind the resolute desk in the Oval Office, pulling out a large blue binder and a jar of hot peppers—her typical snack as the leader of the free world. It’s 9:30 p.m., and madam president spent the day successfully rallying House Republicans and Democrats behind a health care bill that will improve upon her predecessor’s landmark initiative, the Affordable Care Act. The bill passed an hour ago, but she isn’t anywhere near done fulfilling her duties to the American people.

“I won’t be taking any more calls,” Clinton tells senior adviser Huma Abedin, who is walking toward the door near the grandfather clock. “I want to look through these Russian sanctions one more time. Tell Bill not to wait up for me.”

Abedin, leaning on the half-open door to one of the most powerful rooms in the world, gives one last look at the president before leaving the White House. “You did a good job today, Madam President.”

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

H/T Andrew Klavan

*or make up your own date, as time is meaningless. here in Valinland its always Christmas morning, and I'm on the deck of my 600 foot atomic powered yacht.

Draggingtree
1 hour ago, Valin said:
madam-president-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-america-twitter-alternative-635624

Chris Riotta

* On 7/12/17 at 2:33 PM

Hillary Clinton sits behind the resolute desk in the Oval Office, pulling out a large blue binder and a jar of hot peppers—her typical snack as the leader of the free world. It’s 9:30 p.m., and madam president spent the day successfully rallying House Republicans and Democrats behind a health care bill that will improve upon her predecessor’s landmark initiative, the Affordable Care Act. The bill passed an hour ago, but she isn’t anywhere near done fulfilling her duties to the American people.

“I won’t be taking any more calls,” Clinton tells senior adviser Huma Abedin, who is walking toward the door near the grandfather clock. “I want to look through these Russian sanctions one more time. Tell Bill not to wait up for me.”

Abedin, leaning on the half-open door to one of the most powerful rooms in the world, gives one last look at the president before leaving the White House. “You did a good job today, Madam President.”

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

H/T Andrew Klavan

*or make up your own date, as time is meaningless. here in Valinland its always Christmas morning, and I'm on the deck of my 600 foot atomic powered yacht.

:thumbup: