John Kasich makes surprising comment about his plans for 2020. Will he challenge Trump?

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
john-kasich-makes-surprising-comment-about-his-plans-for-2020-will-he-challenge-trump

In an interview on HBO’s “Real Time” with Bill Maher, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) gave a surprising answer to a question Maher asked about challenging Trump in 2020.

“I can see a scenario where in a lot of trouble, because he’s an idiot,” Maher said. “There could be a foreign-affairs disaster. He doesn’t know anything about that. Russia could explode in his face. People could be dying from his health care. I could see a challenge in the Republican Party for 2020. Would you be up for that?”

“I’m going to finish my term in 18 months as the governor of our state, pull the state together and get it to do better and better and better,” Kasich said. “That’s what I’m all about—giving everybody a shot. And then I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

Kasich then said his focus is simply to “build a better world” and that he won’t be “plotting and scheming.”

“What is it I’m supposed to do in my lifetime to build a better world or build a better community or whatever? … I can’t tell you what that’s going to be,” Kasich said. “I’m not going to be plotting and scheming.”

________

Except behind the voters' backs...