Tucker Carlson Takes on NY Times Over Liberal Bias

Valin

Tucker takes out someone just about every nightlaugh.png I love it, but soon he's going to have a hard time finding people brave enough to be guests.

Tucker takes out someone just about every nightlaugh.png I love it, but soon he's going to have a hard time finding people brave enough to be guests.

I thought she acquitted herself quite well, or as well as could be expected...Not the editors (our betters so shut up and sit down) will pay the slightest attention to what she said.

• Like 1

I thought she acquitted herself quite well, or as well as could be expected...Not the editors (our betters so shut up and sit down) will pay the slightest attention to what she said.

It seemed to me that she was , shall I say, 'measured' during most of the interview. She seemed to not know what to say in order to not get her self in to trouble.

@Geee

As I Said...As Well As Could Be Expected.

BTW

There will always be brain dead moronic Lefties (but I repeat myself smile.png ) who believe their position is so strong, their facts irrefutable, their morality unquestionable, that they will go on Tuckers show....either that or they'll do anything to get their mug on TV.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Geee

As I Said...As Well As Could Be Expected.

BTW

There will always be brain dead moronic Lefties (but I repeat myself smile.png ) who believe their position is so strong, their facts irrefutable, their morality unquestionable, that they will go on Tuckers show....either that or they'll do anything to get their mug on TV.

Yet one more example

Tucker Carlson vs. Professor: Trump Retweeting A False Crime Statistic Makes Him A White Supremacist?

Ian Schwartz

December 12, 2016

• 2 months later...