Overwhelmed Border Patrol Agents Stuck Serving Burritos to Illegal Immigrants

Geee

overwhelmed-border-patrol-agents-stuck-serving-burritos-illegal-immigrantsFree Beacon:

Border Patrol agents are reporting that they are overwhelmed by a massive uptick in illegal immigration of unaccompanied foreign children, leaving some members of the force stuck serving food to kids and ordering various supplies such as baby wipes, according to Mark Morgan, chief of the Border Patrol, which operates within the Department of Homeland Security.

Border agents have expressed shock at the menial tasks they’ve been required to perform following a massive flow of illegal immigrant children across the U.S. southern border, according to Morgan, who warned that the force is being strained as a result of this influx.

During one recent trip to a border patrol outpost, “the supervisor in charge said, ‘Chief, we’re going to do whatever this country asks us to do, but I never thought in my 20 years that I would be, as part of procurement, ordering baby powder and baby wipes,'” Morgan recalled during Wednesday testimony before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.Scissors-32x32.png