Finally, Politically Incorrect Women Are Coming Out of the Closet

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
finally-politically-incorrect-women-are-coming-out-of-the-closetPJ Media:

I feel a strange sort of kinship with Donald Trump: my entire writing career has been built on people who support me privately, but not in public.

I’ll never forget the time I found a Southwest Airlines stewardess reading one of my books. I had walked to the bathroom in the back of the plane, only to find it occupied. So I found myself standing in the aisle, sandwiched between two flight attendants on my right who were busying themselves with drinks, and one on my left who was crouched down in a corner.

I happened to look down, and I could see the distinct green outline of The Flipside of Feminism.

I smiled, and asked her: “Is that a good book?”

She looked up as though she’d been caught doing something wrong. When I told her I am the author of the book, she looked at me for a few moments and then checked the photo on the book jacket. Then she smiled from ear to ear and instantly relaxed. She told me:

I can’t let my friends know I’m reading this book.

So she reads it in private, she said.

That exchange is a perfect example of political correctness -- the idea that there’s a “right” way to think and a “wrong” way to think -- run amok. And last week Donald J. Trump blasted this phenomenon wide open.

________

The perils of being a real feminist.