Bored Yet? Trump Already Winning for America

Draggingtree

trump-already-winningLifezette :

Bored Yet? Trump Already Winning for America

Seven days of President-Elect Trump, seven victories for the United States

November 15, 2016

by Edmund Kozak | Updated 15 Nov 2016 at 1:09 PM

Throughout his presidential campaign, Donald Trump often said that, were he to become president, the U.S. would win so much that Americans would tire of winning.

“We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me,” Trump said last year.

If the next four years are anything like the last several days, patriotic Americans may indeed find themselves positively exhausted by victory.

Well, it’s been less than one week since Trump was declared president-elect, and it is still more than two months until he is sworn in and enters the White House — but the U.S. already seems to be winning.

If the next four years are anything like the last several days, patriotic Americans may find themselves positively exhausted by victory. Scissors-32x32.pnglightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif lightningbolt.gif

Talk to me in 7 months.

ohmy.png

People are singing his praises right now (and with justification) lets see what happens next spring.