Just kidding: Stars change their minds after vowing to leave country if Donald Trump wins

Geee

celebrities-change-their-minds-after-vowing-leave-Washington Times:

Miley Cyrus, Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer now have a different message after vowing to leave the country if Republican Donald Trump won the presidency: Never mind.

The comedian Handler, who said in May that she had bought a house “in another country just in case,” reversed course Thursday, explaining that she plans to stick around for the good of the nation.

“Yesterday my staff reminded me that voices and platforms like mine are needed more than ever; leaving the country is quitting #keepfightin,” said Ms. Handler on Twitter.

In an interview six months ago on “Live with Kelly and Michael,” however, Ms. Handler said, “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t—I really will leave that country.”

Meanwhile, the comedian Schumer dismissed Tuesday her pre-election comment on BBC about moving to Europe, saying it was made “in jest,” and blasted those calling for her to take a hike.Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 2

ohmy.png WOW! Never saw this one coming!!! ohmy.png

rolleyes.gif

miley-cyrus-1-800-1.jpg

All I can say is thank goodness she will stay. Cause Merica Needs More Serious People Like Miley.

Her parents must be sooo proud of their little girl.

• Like 3