Washington Democrat Won’t Vote for Hillary Clinton in Electoral College

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
washington-democrat-wont-vote-hillary-clinton-electoral-collegeBreitbart:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Democratic elector in Washington state said Friday he won’t vote for Hillary Clinton even if she wins the popular vote in his state on Election Day, adding a degree of suspense when the Electoral College affirms the election results next month.

Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe, supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. He said he believes Clinton is a “criminal” who doesn’t care enough about American Indians and “she’s done nothing but flip back and forth.”

He said he has wrestled with what to do, but feels that neither Clinton nor Republican Donald Trump can lead the country.

“She will not get my vote, period,” he said in a phone interview with The Associated Press.

Satiacum said he believes Sanders did a better job of reaching out to Native Americans. “She doesn’t care about my land or my air or my fire or my water,” he said of Clinton.

Americans vote for the president on Election Day, but they’re really casting votes for each state’s electors, who will decide the next president on Dec. 19.

________

Revolt against the Queen.