“Draining The Swamp” Isn’t Enough To Rid America Of Criminal Democratic Bureaucrats

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
draining-the-swamp-isnt-enough-to-rid-america-of-crime-infested-democratic-bureaucratsDaily Caller:

It was 2002, and I’d finally given up. It felt like a big step, but I had to do it. Even though I didn’t follow politics closely, I knew enough to know that I was sick of all of it. No matter how good politicians seemed on the campaign trail, both Democrats and Republicans transformed once they got to Washington, D.C. by letting power go to their head… power that was supposed to exist for citizens.

Not that I’d done anything about it. Oh, I complained. My friends and I would get together and talk about what a mess our nation was in. But we actually had day jobs. I was an attorney, while they were ranchers, loggers, contractors, real estate developers. We didn’t expect the government to hand us anything on a silver platter, so we had to put in a lot of hours to put food on our tables. I wasn’t a political activist, so what could I do about the direction our nation was heading? Nothing. So that’s essentially what I did. I kept my head down and tried to take care of my own family.

A lot has happened since that fateful day when I quit aligning myself with either political party. I co-founded the Tea Party Patriots, became a Constitutional activist, and founded Citizens for Self-Governance. In other words, my dislike of political parties hasn’t caused my love for this country to wane. Quite the contrary. My disdain for politics is directly proportional to my love of country.

That’s why, this year, I must call out the Democratic Party, from top to bottom, for being a criminal enterprise; the Clintons are their main crime family.

________

You've got to nuke them from orbit...