Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-139.phpPower Line:

Scott Johnson

Nov. 4 2016

Ammo Grrrll contemplates HISTORICAL HYSTERIA. She writes:

In 2008, as I have discussed previously, on Election Night, when Indiana (Indiana?!) gave its electoral votes to Obama, I got in my car in Minnesota and drove all the way to Oklahoma just to be in a Red State that hadn’t lost its mind. Bless you, Oklahoma. Not just the state, but every county went for McCain/Palin.

(Snip)

And now, we may be treated to The First Woman President! Oh-Em-Gee! Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition. Lots of it. While it’s still legal to possess it. Any and all criticism from here on in will be called out as irredeemably sexist, labeled Hate Speech, and dismissed out of hand.

So not very far down the road we could see The First Woman President Buys First Dress! The Portly First Woman President Goes To Diet Frozen Yogurt Shoppe! The Totally-Unsick, Cross-Eyed First Woman President Takes a Header Into a Van with a Bed! The First Woman President Has Date Night with First Gal Pal, Huma! The First Woman President Shrieks the F Word at her Secret Service Bodyguards!

(Snip)

But if The Donald should pull out a miracle, the leftists will lose what’s left of their minds. Apart from the delightful prospect of numerous talent-free stars leaving our shores for good, there will be increased violence and wholesale disruption. The Soros-funded left, Hollywood, the Snowflake Academy, and the media will be in a screeching, howling meltdown heretofore unseen outside of a preschool the day after Hallowe’en candy binges. This whole campaign – with paid rally disrupters, Intolerants for Social Justice, BLM thug attacks on cops, the media with their thumbs, elbows and forearms on the scale – will just be prologue.

• Like 1