He’s With Her — Colin Powell Announces Support For Hillary Clinton

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
hes-colin-powell-announces-plan-vote-hillary-clintonBreitbart:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced that he would vote for Hillary Clinton for president, during a luncheon speech at the Long Island Association, according to reporters.

Powell’s relationship with the Clintons has been complicated, particularly after a leaked email was published of him mocking them.

“I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect,” Powell wrote to a friend who asked if he would support Hillary Clinton. “A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home.”

The Clintons also tried to shift blame on Powell for Hillary’s decision to use a private email address and a private server while in the State Department, something that increasingly frustrated him.

________

The General surrenders.

What a shock - NOT. I can only think of two candidates in the R primary he would have endorsed and I don't think it would take much guessing for anyone to figure which two.

We know from leaked e-mails that Powell’s not such a big fan of her, either:

“I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect,” the former secretary of state wrote Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds on July 26, 2014.

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d–kng bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” reads the explosive e-mail obtained by the Web site DCLeaks. Hillary is actually 68.

“Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris. I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t [pay] any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill,” Powell griped.