Teachable Moment: The Unhinged Establishment Reaction to Trump's Answer on Accepting the Election Results

Draggingtree

teachable_moment_the_unhinged_establishment_reaction_to_trump_s_answer_on_accepting_the_election_resultsRush Limbaugh :

Teachable Moment: The Unhinged Establishment Reaction to Trump's Answer on Accepting the Election Results

October 21, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I just checked the email. "Rush, how do you know Trump didn't mean it?" Come on. How do I know Trump didn't mean it? There's not a moment in time, a shred in my body, there's not a molecule, there's not an atom in my body that ever, ever thought when Donald Trump said what he said meant that he was going to refuse to accept the outcome of the election.

It's not what he said. That's what they want people to think he said, but they must be afraid of something. The next day, this is my point about them, no sense of humor. Trump goes out and how does he react to the controversy? There's a number of ways you can react to this. After the debate when everybody in the media, I mean, everybody! Even people you think are friendly are just practically having cows over this. You can go back to your hotel or get on your airplane and fly away, start wringing your hands, "Oh, my God, oh, geez," and you maybe think you call a press conference, "Hey, you guys misunderstood. I didn't say that. I didn't mean that." You can do that. Scissors-32x32.png