Ed Klein: Bill Clinton’s Misconduct ‘Relevant’ Because Hillary Said She’ll Put Him ‘in Charge of the Entire Economy’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

ed-klein-bill-clintons-misconduct-relevant-because-hillary-said-shell-put-him-in-charge-of-the-entire-economy:

On Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM, Guilty as Sin author Ed Klein said it would “be a great question, and not an egregious question” if Hillary Clinton was asked about his allegations of ongoing sexual misconduct by Bill Clinton at the final presidential debate.

“It’s legit because she’s running for President, but the shadow in that presidency is that with the Clintons, you always get two for the price of one,” Klein told SiriusXM host Alex Marlow. “Should she be elected President, you are going to have, once again, a co-presidency in a Clinton, and this time it’ll be with Bill Clinton. Hillary is already announced that she intends, if she wins the White House, to put Bill in charge of the entire economy, no less. So what he does, his character, his behavior, is very relevant.”

“In fact, it’s more relevant, in some respects, than Donald’s character and behavior, because what Bill is up to is contemporary. He’s up to it right now, in his penthouse apartment, as I’ve written in Guilty as Sin,” Klein added. “Whereas the alleged charges against Donald go back ten, twenty, thirty years.”

Klein agreed with Marlow’s observation that many of the allegations against Trump are based on thin sources and rumors, while Bill Clinton’s accusers are numerous and specific.

“No one has come forward and said that Donald Trump has raped her,” Klein observed. “Whereas, as you say, woman after woman has said that Bill Clinton forced himself on her. There are so many cases of that. And, of course, we have the parallel fact that Hillary Clinton was guilty up to her eyebrows in trying to suppress these women’s charges. It’s a very relevant question that you’ve brought up.”

“However, I have to say – and I don’t know whether you agree with me or not – that Donald has taken the bait,” he continued. “In some respects, he has to take some of the blame for allowing this ridiculous set of charges to get out of control. He should have continued to press hard on his policy of change in America. This is a change election, and that’s what this should be about. I hope that’s what he does in the debate tonight.”

________

Who's really running the Clinton show?