Hillary’s Daily Crisis – What Does It Say About Us?

Valin

hillarys-daily-crisis-say-usHugh Hewitt Blog:

John Schroeder

Monday, September 12, 2016

Hewitt tried to categorize all the crises that confront the Hillary Clinton campaign this morning, discussing her crisis of health, credibility, and character. I have simply come to think of it as a crisis-a-day situation. Even if it is new revelations regarding an older crisis it just seems like there is something else I need to read and deeply digest on a daily basis and frankly, I can’t keep up. Unlike Hewitt and his journalistic colleagues, I have a day job. I just don’t have the time to cement the names of the various service companies she used regarding the server(s) into my already very busy brain. I’ve never worked for the federal government so the various classifications of secrecy are just something I have had no necessity to master. I am not a doctor so the various types of pneumonia is not information that I have had to deal with routinely. I am not a lawyer so the difference between the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and ITAR regulations are not in my daily stew.

But I do know enough to know that Hillary’s got a problem – a big one. Why? Because every time I do manage to break free from my normal routine and look into something, she has a problem there. Now, while I am no expert in any of these fields, I certainly look into all of it more frequently and in greater depth than the average American. So if I see “Hillary’s in trouble,” every time I look up, what do you think the average American is seeing?

It can’t be good. And yet, at this writing, she remains a viable candidate. That says more about us than it does her.

(Snip)