Huma Abedin Will Separate From Anthony Weiner Following Latest Sexting Scandal

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
huma-abedin-will-separate-from-anthony-weiner-following-latest-sexting-scandalThe Blaze:

Huma Abedin, a top aide to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, announced Monday that she will separate from her husband, former New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, following his latest sexting scandal.

TheBlaze previously reported that the New York Post obtained what are allegedly screenshots of an explicit conversation between Weiner and a “40-something divorcee.”

During the conversation, Weiner purportedly sent the woman a lewd image of himself as he lounged in bed beside his young son.

According to the Post, the image “shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.”

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman allegedly replied.

Following the Post’s report, Abedin said in a statement Monday, “After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband.”

“Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life,” Abedin said. “During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”

________

Bye bye, Weiner. If Bill Clinton had a son...

• 2 months later...