Thoughts on Trump – When Life Gives You Lemons…

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

thoughts-on-trump-when-life-gives-you-lemons:
Thoughts on Trump – When Life Gives You Lemons…

By Vince 32 Comments Mon, Aug, 22nd, 2016 1,092 views

While I’ve come to despise Donald Trump, I hope he wins in November…

Donald Trump is a lying, manipulating, protectionist big government Democrat. I’ll still be voting for him, however, because Hillary Clinton is all of that and more. She will keep the welcome mat open for illegal immigrants from all sorts of 3rd world countries in order to create more Democrat voters. Donald Trump at least claims that he will build a wall along the southern border and tighten immigration from places rampant with Islamic terror.

The other critical issue is the Supreme Court. Donald Trump released a list of potential Supreme Court nominees that has pleased many conservatives. He has stated on numerous occasions that he plans on nominating conservatives to the Supreme Court. He may not, but we know for a fact that Hillary Clinton will nominate nothing but hardcore leftists in the vein of Justice Ginsberg and Justice Sotomayor.

Together immigration and the Supreme Court are the two biggest issues on the ballot in November. Between working to turn the US into a lefty paradise of a failed 3rd world country and eviscerating the freedoms contained in the Bill of Rights,

• Like 1

@Draggingtree

Related

Why not the worst?
Scott Johnson
August 24 2016

We are subject to the tyranny of the present. Let’s try briefly to place our current election in historical context for whatever educational and entertainment value it may have.

(Snip)

Who was the worst GOP nominee before Trump? Paul recently mentioned James Blaine, the Republican nominee in the election of 1884. I think back to twentieth-century losers such as Landon, Wilkie, Dewey and Goldwater. From Fremont and Blaine to McCain and Romney, they were all giants compared to Trump.

Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate ever nominated for president by the Democratic Party. She is an extraordinarily awkward candidate. Indeed, she has all the charm of Nurse Ratched. She struggles to impersonate a genuine human being. Even worse, however, she is a monument to dishonesty and corruption on a scale we have never seen before prior to the assumption of the presidency. The email scandal deriving from her tenure in office as President Obama’s Secretary of State seems to me the ultimate Clinton scandal, adding the betrayal of national security to the mix.

(Snip)

Whoever prevails in the current election, I think — and I invite correction by those more knowledgeable than I am — we will have elected that party’s worst candidate in American history. How has it come to this? I hope these thoughts are not themselves a victim of the present and that, if they are not amiss, we will give the question the deliberation it deserves in due course.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments.....

"Bennie Sprouse · Lander University

Why continue the Trump bashing? 1cDoes Mr. Johnson not find ONE of Mr. Trump's policies to be promising? You need to stop this and concentrate on what will be best for the United States of America. 2 Do you look forward to the corruption of a Clinton Presidency? She has shown her complete disdain for ANY rules so why would you want her anywhere near a position of authority? Do you not think our Country has been weakened by oblama's policies? 3 DO you DOUBT Mr. Trump will have good people in his administration to help put his plans into action? Do you not think Mr. Trump will be working with both sides of Congress? Do you doubt he will hold them to their word? There are two choices - you seem to favor the WRONG one!"

1 Which policies on which day/year?

2 Why is it anyone who points out the (many many many many) flaws of DT means you want Hillary to be President?

3 The question is Will He Really Listen To Them?

• 1 month later...

September 24, 2016

Mexican former foreign secretary: Of course Mexico can be made to pay for the wall

By Mike Ford

Throughout his campaign, Donald Trump has made what would seem to be, at first glance, off-the-wall statements that upon further analysis turned out to be solid policy positions, supported by the Constitution and even supported by previous Democrat administrations. He has turned this ability into an art form.

Nowhere is this more apparent than his position on building a wall between the United States and Mexico. When Trump first articulated his position – a border wall with Mexico, and making Mexico pay for it – I could almost hear the derision in the words of various pundits and politicos.

Although most thinking people readily saw how easy it would be for Trump to get Mexico to pay for the wall, validation of his position now comes from an unexpected direction.

In Thursday's edition of the Washington Examiner, Paul Bedard quotes a former foreign secretary of Mexico, Jorge Castañeda: Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/mexican_former_foreign_secretary_of_course_mexico_can_be_made_to_pay_for_the_wall.html