Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

Power Line

Scott Johnson
Aug. 19 2016

Ammo Grrrll shouts: I DIDN’T DO IT! She writes:

When our Citizen of the World President attended a Pan-American Tinhorn Dictator’s Conference in 2009 (I may not have the name completely right), Obama sat and listened to Daniel Ortega give a 50-minute diatribe about the century of sins of the United States. At the end of that tedious hour, Obama never offered a single rebuttal. Later, he made an idiotic exculpatory remark about — wait for it — HIMSELF.

(Snip)

Misery in the black community today is the result of 3 things: crime/drugs, lack of jobs and the ability and willingness to do them, and lack of fathers in the home, stemming from a pathological irresponsibility on the part of millions of black men who impregnate multiple women and abandon both them and their children. If all alleged or even real prejudice on the part of white people vanished overnight, not one thing would change in the black community. No, not one. You can’t fix what you didn’t do.

Seventy-five to 80 percent illegitimacy in the black community? I “never had sex” with those single ladies, no matter what the definition of “is” is. I didn’t do it. My sperm count is pathetically low, even if some days I decide I am a guy in order to avoid the long lines in the women’s bathroom.

Streets ravaged by drugs, gang fights and drivebys? I don’t buy, sell, or use drugs. And never have. Not even in Amsterdam where it was legal; not even when cocaine was all around me in the comedy profession in the ’80s. The only gang I was in – until they turned into bazoony leftist celebrity hounds – was the AARP. I didn’t do it.

(Snip)

So now that we have noticed that our fellow Americans come in a variety of colors, can we not cease and desist with the finger-pointing, the accusations of privilege, and just get on with the tedious and difficult business of the content of our character and taking responsibility for our own lives? If not, then we should definitely rescind the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday as a government holiday, because that – and non-violence – was what he was all about.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

quote-the-time-may-have-come-when-the-is