Total Number of Televised Trump TV Ads Against Hillary: Zero

Geee

video-hillarys-brutal-trumpletterman-ad-n2205393Townhall:

Let's begin with Hillary's brutal new ad starring Trump and David Letterman. I'd somehow missed it when it was first released a few weeks back, but I happened to catch it while watching Olympics coverage in a swing state over the weekend. Its impact instantly reminded me of a bruising commercial the Obama campaign ran against Mitt Romney last cycle. Basically, this guy claims to want to Make America Great Again, but he manufactures his own product lines abroad, including in some of the countries he loves to scapegoat on the stump. Message: The man is a self-serving hypocrite who purports to be a protectionist "America first" warrior for US workers, but his actions tell another story. Watch:

Aside from the Romney call-back, two thoughts immediately jumped to mind: (1) Where were Trump's GOP rivals on this stuff? and (2) surely the Trump camp has fired back at Hillary with its own withering ad exposing her face-melting hypocrisy related to the Clinton Foundation's many undisclosed foreign entanglements and financial ties to sordid regimes -- which, unlike Trump's business decisions, violated federal ethics agreements, and possibly the law. Scissors-32x32.png