Accept Your Fate Republicans: It’s The Right Thing To Do.

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

accept-your-fate-republicans-its-the-right-thing-to-do:
Accept Your Fate Republicans: It’s The Right Thing To Do.

By Jason Taylor | August 15, 2016, 09:35am

How many more articles can we write about Trump? How many more times can we say this man is unfit for the office of the presidency? Is it becoming so redundant that we as writers shouldn’t comment on Donald Trump’s outrageous statements and faux pas to the media and to the American voter? I think we would not be doing our job if we didn’t. The term “pathological liar” has new grounding with our experience of Donald Trump. It’s too late. Even if he changed his story, his tone, his manner, it’s just too late. Every word, action or innuendo will just come back to haunt him in the next round of ads. This disease is beyond cure.

As I watch this sociopath unravel, it more and more seems to me he’s the dog who actually caught the car and now has not the slightest idea what to do with it. I think he may be looking for the exit, at least on some level. And these horrors coming out of his big, fat mouth may be at least to some extent calculated to ensure his exit. Scissors-32x32.pnghuh.png

Draggingtree

August 15, 2016

Donald Trump Against the Decline and Fall

By William A. Levinson

Donald Trump was not my first choice for the Republican nomination. He often makes intemperate statements, and comes across as his own worst enemy during the campaign. He might not be the best person lead the United States down the right road to a secure and prosperous future, but he is at least on the right road. If we're on the wrong road, as represented by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, we have no chance whatsoever of reaching any destination except national ruin.

Robinson, Breasted, and Smith's most recent edition of Earlier Ages was written in 1965, more than 50 years before the current issues it describes with uncanny precision. These issues are, quite simply, as Michael Savage describes them: "Borders, language, and culture." Donald Trump has shown clearly that he wants to choose the road that leads us away from the Roman Empire's fatal mistakes while Hillary Clinton wants to repeat them.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/donald_trump_against_the_decline_and_fall.html

August 15, 2016

Donald Trump Against the Decline and Fall

By William A. Levinson

Donald Trump was not my first choice for the Republican nomination. He often makes intemperate statements, and comes across as his own worst enemy during the campaign. He might not be the best person lead the United States down the right road to a secure and prosperous future, but he is at least on the right road.

The question is does he really believe what he's saying, his recent past statements lead you to question is he does.

• Like 1