Conservative Bi-Lingualism?

Valin

conservative-bi-lingualism.phpPower Line:

Steven Hayward

August 12, 2016

(Snip)

This is a rare piece of insight from the Juice Voxers, and worth pondering whether we know exactly what Trump believe. My old mentor M. Stanton Evans liked to joke that “the CDC has determined that conservatism can’t be spread by casual contact.” Trump appears to be the reverse Typhoid Mary of this phenomenon. Or maybe Trump just needs some bi-lingual training?

If you want further evidence, take in this five-minute greatest hits compilation:

NSFW

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Why So Many People Have Problem With Donald Trump.

2. Never See This The On TOS

3. As always The Comments Are....Interesting...andd by Interesting I mean wallbash.gif

What-Trump-Meant-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C2

righteousmomma

I don't have the time to read through all the comments but Steven Heyward, Dano Perino and so many "inside the Beltway RINOS and Establisnment Types and Republican elites in the political world - need to stop evaluating and analyzing Trump and dissing him. They are playing straight into the narrative of 24 hour sound bites and fast checks that rile up so many of us. They need to get on board the "R" train instead of derailing it by their totally half hearted non support of the Republican nominee and putting out NO OFFENSE in their writings against Hillary, the 0, the DemoRats and the msm media/press.

Btw, a good review of the 10 Principles of conservatism might be in order also.

• Like 1

@righteousmomma

They need to get on board the "R" train

2 quick questions

1. "Get On Board" Even If You See A Train Wreck Down The Tracks?

2. We should point out The Donald is not really Conservative or even a Republican?

Neither one of the (Viable) candidates will be good for the nation.

I'm gonna vote for Trump....But I don't support him.

• Like 1

@righteousmomma

Here is the problem so many of us have with this election...................

Someones Gonna Have Some Splainin To Do

Derek Hunter

Aug 14, 2016

Polls aside, no one knows whats going to happen on Nov. 8. As much as journalists, writers and pundits pontificate, if any of them myself included could see the future, wed be lottery winners sitting on a beach somewhere.

Since were not playing the lottery, we have to make a best guess. Whatever happens, whoever wins, there will be a group of people who will have a lot of explaining to do.

Every election has cheerleaders; both teams have fans. Some fans do and say stupid or crazy things, but rarely do the candidates. This year is different.

This year, one candidate says whatever he wants, whether he means it or not, and isnt afraid to say the exact opposite or psyche and move on. The other does whatever she wants, legal or not, then lies about it while standing on a pile of evidence to the contrary.

These two characters securing the nominations of their parties have thrown not only thrown the future of the country into turmoil, but their real and perspective supporters as well.

(Snip)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"This year, one candidate says whatever he wants, whether he means it or not, and isnt afraid to say the exact opposite or psyche and move on." This is the guy I'm supposed to "Get On Board With"?

I'll vote for him but I'm afraid just holding my nose ain't gonna get it

hazmat-training-suit-xl-rear-level-a_718

Going to need one of these.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Trump may not be "conservative" or "Republican" but he is the Reoublican nominee.

If one is going to vote the R ticket then one gets on that train and rides it to whatever bitter or better end .

I beg your pardon about one giant fact- one candidate WILL be better for the country. - if for SCOTUS choices and no other and for the v.p. Choice and others to come.

• Like 1